PearlGirl90, in her profound kindness, has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much PearlGirl90! I am so honored, and am looking forward to connecting with more bloggers.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “LOVELY” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to CONNECT with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 or more bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are seven facts about me:
- Familiarity is heaven to me. I cling to anything that I know well, like a drowning person clings to a life raft.
- Conversely, new things are distasteful. For example, I hate any music that I haven’t heard before. I am not happy about this.
- I am a visual learner; if I can’t get a mental image of it, I can’t understand it. This explains my struggle with math.
- Animals turn my brain to mush. If I see an animal, I drop everything and must interact.
6. I am an MBTI INFJ and an Enneagram 6 w 5.
7. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be southern France. But I’d have to ship my entire family out there with me.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are below (in no particular order):